What is a professinal medical-grade refrigerator?
Professional medical-grade refrigerators are designed for the unique needs of critical healthcare applications, such as medication, vaccine, blood and patient sample storage. Only professional medical-grade refrigerators deliver optimized control in three important areas:
- Temperature management to safeguard blood products, patient samples and to ensure medications remain efficacious.
- Noise management to provide a more comfortable environment for patiens and a more productive workplace for staff.
- Energy management to reduce operating costs and support sustainability initiatives.
GX solutions are the first professional medical-grade refrigerators, powered by the OptiCool™ cooling system and available only from Helmer Scientific, the trusted medical refrigerator brand.
The OptiCool™ cooling system utilizes variable capacity compressors (VCC) and non-HFC, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants to provide the following benefits:
- Temperature performance for the most critical applications.
- Reduced energy consumption and heat output
- Lower lifetime cost of ownership
- Decreased Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Reduced noise level
For the Benelux available at Hettich Benelux!